Iowa Child Care Resource and Referral provides resources, education and advocacy to support quality child care.
Child Care Resource and Referral provides services in three core areas :
- Guide a program through the Iowa Quality Rating System.
- Offer training to homes, centers, and preschools.
- Share information to assist programs in the operation of a successful business.
- Referrals to child care programs that meet individual family needs, rather than a one-size-fits-all list.
- Information about regulations and background checks.
- Tips on interviewing and observing potential caregivers.
- Referrals to other resources as needed.
Businesses and Community Organizations -
- Data to use in planning local child care needs.
- Presentations to businesses and community groups.
- A presence at community, job, and employee fairs.
- Brochures to share with clients and customers.
- Articles for company newsletters.
For more information, go to www.iowaccrr.org or call 1-800-945-9778.
"Funding for CCR&R is provided by the Iowa Department of Human Services through Child Care Development funds."